The sale of our Online Store is based on the Terms and Conditions of this Online Store that every customer should read before placing an order.
Placing an order implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The store is run by krovh.com. The store reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, or any part thereof, at any time without notice.
The customer is not bound by the terms and conditions clauses that have been modified after the order has been placed.
By purchasing products in our store, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Client undertakes to receive promotional materials sent to inform about special offers, new products, etc.
Online Store Terms and Conditions
Customers of our Store can be people who are 18 years of age and with full legal capacity.
1. Our store sells products online. We offer service 24/7, 365 days a year, so orders can be placed 24/7.
2. We only sell new products without physical or legal defects.
3. All the products available in our store are physically in stock in our warehouse and their status is updated every day. However, information on product availability may vary without notice.
4. All prices are in European Union currency (Euro). The gross price containing the type of VAT applied is indicated with a complete description on the goods. The price of each product is determined when ordering, it is binding and will not change until payment is made.
5. The store reserves the right to modify the prices of the products available in the store, the introduction of new products, make and withdraw special offers on the websites of the store or make changes to the websites.
6. In the case of products that have a special price, or products that are for sale, the orders will be executed in the order in which the orders were confirmed in our electronic sales panel. The number of items that have a special price or are on offer is limited. Special prices are valid only for a specific period of time. The customer cannot claim a refund, which is the difference between the special price and the normal price, if the order was placed after the period available at a special price.
7. Orders are made by filling in the order form that is on our website correctly.
8. Orders can only be made by registered people who have an account in our Store, or those who provide all the information necessary to carry out the transaction.
9. Every order placed by the Customer is confirmed – we will send an e-mail informing the customer that we have received the order.
10. The store reserves the right to verify the order. If there is no contact with the buyer or the order cannot be confirmed, the store reserves the right to suspend the order.
11. The store executes the orders within the first 48 hours after placing the order or making the payment. If there is any problem to execute the order, customers will be informed immediately. By order execution we mean sending the merchandise to the customer.
12. Deliveries within the U.E. They are made by a courier company, outside the U.E. for a courier and mail service.
13. The store is not responsible for damage or loss of goods generated by the courier company. In the event that the courier service is selected by the buyer, the store has no responsibility.
14. The store is not responsible for shipments that have not been delivered by the courier service due to customer responsibility (without contact, nobody at home, incorrect delivery address) or failure of the courier service. In addition, the store is not responsible for the arrest of packages for the control of the authorities (for example, customs). The courier service makes several attempts to deliver the shipment. If it is not delivered for any of the above reasons, the shipment is considered delivered. The cost of shipping for lost abroad varies and is informed when ordering.
Returns and claims
15. The seller studies the requests and complaints and provides information about the product orally, in writing, by email or via electronic forms.
16. In the process of submitting complaints or inquiries the customer must use his order number or provide the necessary information for identification.
17. The store will respond to the claim within 14 business days from the moment of receipt of all necessary information (point 16). The answers can be provided in the same way in which the request or claim was made.
18. Reimbursement is only possible if all the requirements established in these Terms and Conditions have been met.
19. The customer is obliged to resend the package with the product, the document confirming the fact of having purchased it (receipt or invoice) and the return form filled in 90 days from the moment of making the purchase.
20. Claims and returns are accepted by email email@example.com.
21. The amount of the refund is the price of the product minus the cost of delivery and operating costs, such as the cost of preparing the goods for shipping.
22. After the claim / return has been accepted, the money is returned to the account whose data was provided on the return form within 14 days.
End of your contract
23. The contract can be terminated within 14 days from the date of delivery. The shipping date prevails.
24. Returned goods must be returned together with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the address indicated in point 20 of these Terms and Conditions. The customer is obliged to send the packaging with the product intact.
25. In case of termination of the contract, the store makes a refund of the goods purchased and the shipping costs incurred by the customer for 14 business days, in accordance with the principles of these Terms and Conditions mentioned in the returns and payments section in excess.
26. We do not send money by mail or courier.
27. The store offers four forms of payment:
– Cash on delivery
– Bank transfer – payment is made after ordering.
The Client can make a transfer through the Internet, in a bank or in a post office. The account number will be sent by email, along with information on order acceptance. The order will be executed after we receive the payment.
– Card payment – we accept card payments. The charge is made to the customer’s card when the store starts the execution of the order after its acceptance. Information about the acceptance of the order will be sent to the Customer by email.
Refunds and overpayments
28. In the event that circumstances cause the store to be forced to reimburse the money paid by the customer in the store account, this refund is made within a maximum period of 14 business days.
29. If the customer made the payment by credit card or electronic transfer, the payment of the refund is made in the credit card number or bank account from which the payment was made. In case of ordinary bank transfer, cash on delivery, or when for reasons beyond the responsibility of the store the identification of the bank account number from which the payment was made is not possible, the refund will be made in the customer’s account at the store (overpayment). Overpayment of the Client’s account will be transferred to the client’s bank account only when he / she orders it. The order is made to the store through the contact form or in writing to the store address.
30. The Store reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer requesting the return. The Store is not responsible for the error or delay in making the refund if the Customer, despite having sent the request by email, does not indicate the account number where he wants the payment to be made, or provides the necessary data for that the Store can make the payment. The Store is not responsible for the breach or delay in the return in different situations when the Client has given erroneous personal information (name, address) or an erroneous account number.
Security and confidentiality of the data
31. Personal data of any kind are stored according to the principle of complete voluntary service and are intended solely and exclusively for the website krovh.com. They are limited to the minimum necessary and only serve to identify buyers and correctly process orders. Each Client has the right to consult their data, rectify or eliminate them, in addition to all the rights that result from current legislation.
32. Personal data is protected in accordance with current legislation in this area in a way that prevents third parties from accessing it.
33. In the event that the Client expresses his additional consent, his personal data will be processed by the Store in order to inform the Client about the new merchandise, promotions and services available in the Store.
33- a. In the event that the Client expresses his additional consent, his personal data may be conferred for treatment to another entity indicated in the content of such consent, in order that the Store obtains the information on the Client’s satisfaction regarding the product or to the attention given by the Store.
34. Customers of the Store have the right to consult their personal data, rectify them and demand their elimination.
In this statement of rules, the term “cookie” is used to refer to cookie files, as well as other devices that are covered by the U.E. about privacy and electronic communications.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is simply a small text file that contains pieces of data, stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are used to facilitate the navigation of websites you visit, but do not collect any information stored on your computer or in files.
Cookies ensure maximum accuracy of services and, therefore, facilitate the use of the web browser. To protect your privacy, web browsers allow access to a web page for cookie files that are already hosted on your computer.
Cookies remember the type of Internet browser you use and other browser add-ons installed on the computer. They also remember decisions made, such as language or region. They are saved as default settings and are used when you visit the site again. These files also allow Internet users to evaluate web pages and send comments.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are the essential cookies that allow you to move around the website and use its functions. Without them, registration of services and login would not work. These cookies do not collect any information about you that can be used for marketing or that can remember where you have been on the Internet.
These collect information about how a website is used, for example, the pages you go most often. They do not collect information that identifies them; All information is anonymous. They are only used to improve website performance.
They remember decisions you make (such as your username or language) and provide personal characteristics. They remember changes that you have made or size of the text, fonts and other parts of the web pages that can be customized. They also offer requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information they collect can be done anonymously. They cannot track other websites you visit.
These offer ads or messages relevant to you and your interests. These personalized cookies are sometimes linked to other sites, for example, social networking sites. Temporary or Long Term Cookies.
Within these four types of cookies, cookies are classified as either (‘session’ cookies) temporary or long-term (‘persistent’ cookies). ‘Session’ cookies link your actions to a single session. This “session” starts when the web page opens and ends when it closes. Then the cookie is deleted forever.
‘Persistent’ cookies remain on a computer or other device for a specific period of time. They are activated automatically when you visit a particular website.
4. How to block or delete cookies?
By blocking cookies, you can continue using our websites, but it will have a negative effect on the usability of these websites.
We offer help and support to all our Clients. If you have any questions, comments, tips, please write to us. You will find our address in the confirmation email that is sent after the order has been placed.