“Krovh.com” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Krovh.com” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective since January 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for customer surveys and / or offers
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Maintenance of internal records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Periodically we can send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our external partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you accept, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond as an individual. The web application can adapt its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about website traffic and improve our website to adapt it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, apart from the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can generally modify your browser settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This can prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to allow you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should keep in mind that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You must exercise caution and consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Each time you are asked to complete a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing or sending us an email to email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or as required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we believe you may find interesting if you tell us that you want this to happen.
You can request details of the personal information we have about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be paid. If you would like a copy of the information you have about you, write to 50 / 23-35 Crane Rd, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, write or email us as soon as possible to the address above. We will immediately correct any information that is incorrect.